Monday, January 3, 2011

First post!

Welcome!

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog. I'm new at this, but I always wanted to be a book blogger so I can tell the world about amazing books!

A little about myself: My name is Kristina. I am 25 years old and live in New York. I am currently a social studies teacher, and in my free time I love to read.

I am going to start updating this blog with books I have read in the past, and would love to review books that are not currently out. Don't worry, I will never give a bad review. If I did not enjoy the book (which rarely happens!) I won't write anything.

Thanks again! I hope you enjoy my blog!

2 comments:

  1. As you can see I am figuring out how to work this. anyway, the point is I'm very excited for your blog! I can easily add things to my book this now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my post! I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...