Saturday, July 2, 2011

In My Mailbox (16)

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme created by The Story Siren to share with everyone the books they bought, borrowed, or received for review. 

Review

Flyaway by Helen Landalf
Tris & Izzy by Mette Ivie Harrison
Blood by K.J. Wignall

Bought


Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward

Borrowed

The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
Bitter End by Jennifer Brown
I'll Be There by Holly Goldberg Sloan

Hope everyone had an awesome book week! Let me know what you got. 




8 comments:

  1. Very nice mailbox! I got Tris & Izzie too :) Enjoy reading!

    Here is my IMM: http://tinyurl.com/5ua37n3
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mailbox this week. It looks like a lot of book great for summer reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome mailbox! I debated about Triss and Izzie myself. Not sure what to do. Plus I have too much to read anyway! Happy Reading!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great IMM! I think you'll really enjoy Tris and Izzie!
    ~Amanda~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! You were my 141st follower and now I'm your 141st follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A friend of mine in reading the JR Ward's books, I know one day I will have to get the series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the cover of I'll Be There! An interesting IMM this week. Also, I see you are reading Hourglass! How is it?

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my post! I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...