Sunday, July 10, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon (Post # 1)


Can I just start my saying how excited I am to be participating in my first ever Read-a-Thon!! I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to re-read some of my favorite books that I have been wanting to read again, but have not had the time. Here is a list of books I hope to read in the next three days:

1. The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
2. White Cat by Holly Black
3. The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan
4. The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
5. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
6. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
7. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
8. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
9. Percy Jackson 5: The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
10. A Little Harmless Obsession by Melissa Schroeder

I will be posting updates regularly on twitter, which can be found here if you want to follow me. On Tuesday, I will write another post on the blog to let you guys know how I am doing and how the mini-challenge is going and on Thursday will post a wrap-up telling everyone what I accomplished!

This is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to start!

3 comments:

  1. That is a FANTASTIC list!!! That makes me want to add Percy 5 to my list though!! Its the last one I need to read....sigh, maybe I will finish my list and be able to squeeze it in....
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I wish I could read 10 books in this span of time, but I'm a really slow reader LOL esp compared to you obviously! My goal is like 1 and a half books - one I've already started.

    Hope you have tons of fun

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, you must read fast I could never read 10 books in 3 days. hehe :)

    I follow you =D

    Beckie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my post! I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...