Friday, March 2, 2012

Follow Friday # 22

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read! It's a great way to meet new blogger friends!

This weeks question is:  

What book would you love to see made into a movie or television show and do you have actors/actresses in mind to play the main characters?
Answer: Ooh, this is a good question! I could totally see the book Sophie & Carter by Chelsea Fine as a lifetime movie. Those movies always get to me and they are so sad.  I would also love to see the Wake trilogy by Lisa McMann as a television series on the CW! I think it would fit perfectly on that station!

As far as actors and actresses go, this is a little bit harder to answer.  I have the picture in my head on what all of the characters look like, but it's hard to imagine them as a real person.

What books do you want to see as a movie or TV show? Leave me your link in the comments so I can check it out!

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read the Wake series by Lisa, but I should. It sounds like a great series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read the Wake series either, but I thought I remembered hearing that it was being made into a movie--the first book at least. Of course Miley Cyrus was rumored to be the lead. Hoping that changed!

    Here's my Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the Wake series but I really do enjoy books to tv series. They seem to take the extra time needed to get it closer to the book :)

    Long time follower
    Leila | The Fiction Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not much of a movie watcher and if I thoroughly enjoyed the book, I wait a long time to watch the movies. Here's my FF

    New follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never read either book, but I love your blog! New follower, here's my FF. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my post! I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...