Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Review: Hot Ticket by Olivia Cunning


Hot Ticket
(Sinners on Tour # 3)
By: Olivia Cunning
Pub. Date: February 5, 2013
Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca
Pages: 394
Source: Netgalley

There are things in bassist Jace Seymour’s past that he is unwilling to share with anyone. To cover his guilt and anguish, he seeks dominatrix Mistress V (Aggie) to temporarily placate his inner turmoil. Aggie doesn’t have much use for men–besides the power rush she gets when they’re begging for mercy at her feet–but Jace isn’t like her usual clients. His cool defiance and unexpected dominance in the bedroom drives her to distraction and quickly steals her heart. When circumstances threaten Jace’s position in Sinners, Aggie must help him regain his rightful place in the band while showing him that time and love can heal all wounds.
Every so often I get into the mood to read a really good erotic romance. I was searching through the erotic section on Netgalley and the cover for Hot Ticket caught my eye. I read the synopsis and I knew I had to read this book ASAP. I was so excited when I got approved and I started it the very next day. After finishing it in two sittings, I was obsessed with Jace, Aggie and the rest of the Sinners band! Turns out that Hot Ticket is the third in a series, and I can not wait to read the other books in the Sinners on Tour series.

Aggie is a seamstress by day, dancer at a gentleman's club by night and a dominatrix by later on that night! One evening at the club she meets Jace and they make plans for her to use her dominatrixing skills on him.

What can I say about Jace besides WOW. He is an extremely interesting character. First off, Jace is bassist for the very famous rock band, Sinners. That already made me love him. He's tattooed and muscular, but he is also extremely quiet and private. Even his other band mates really don't know much about him. He would rather be an outsider looking in because he doesn't want to be a bother to anyone. Jace also believes that he deserves pain, which is why he goes to Aggie, also known as Mistress V.

The connection between Jace and Aggie was HOT! From their sex scenes to their emotional scenes, they were just a wonderful together. I loved how Aggie helped Jace open up. He deserved so much happiness, but he held on too his pain so tightly, that there were many scenes that I actually cried for him.

I loved the other members of Sinners! They were so much fun and sexy! I loved how they were there for each other and protected each other, but they also made fun of each other. You could tell that they really were best friends.

Hot Ticket is an extremely hot erotic story, but it is also so much more then that. The writing was absolutely fantastic and I can not wait to read Ms. Cunning's other stories! I highly recommend this book! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my post! I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...