Saturday, September 5, 2015

Review: The Making of a Navy Seal by Brandon Webb


I was really interested in reading this story. I love books about people who protect this country. I thought The Making of a Navy Seal was really interesting because it discussed Brandon Webb’s childhood, training, and everything else that turned him into what I believe is a modern day hero. I also was excited to read this one because as a teacher, it’s important for my students to know that no matter what has happened in your past, you can make something of your life. The fact that this adult book was adopted into a young adult book made it even better for my students and I already have a bunch who want to read it!

I loved reading Webb’s accounts on his time as a Navy SEAL. He’s been through a lot and he has learned something with each mission he had. There was advice throughout the story that really speaks to you. There is something about the writing that makes you want to trust everything that Webb is saying.

The Making of a Navy Seal is perfect for teenagers trying to find direction in their life, especially if they want to join the Armed Forces. I highly recommend this book.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my post! I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...