Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Review: Pop Painting


I am definitely not what you would call artistic or creative. I usually don’t even understand most art pieces, but I absolutely loved this book. I loved looking at all of the beautiful art work the most.

What was so awesome about this book is it gives you step by step instructions on how to paint like Camilla. I really felt like I was in the room with her and watching her create.

I highly recommend this book, whether you are an artist or not. It’s a beautiful book and I think anyone can enjoy it.

*I received this book from Blogging for Books for review*

1 comment:

  1. One of the best art books I've read in a long time. The photographs of camilla's art are beautiful and it is also packed with the artist's tips! Very inspiring!

    Zia
    click here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my post! I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...